Thursday, July 1, 2010

Blog Love

Thank you Amy the Marvelous Mommy for this sweet award.
Now I am to tell you........
10 things that I love

10. Sitting on a surfboard out past the wake
9. Hugs&Kisses
8. Daisys
7. The Word
6. Taking Pictures
5. Dancing
6. Hanging With My Peeps
5. Tanning(I know, I know)
4. Gospel For Asia
3. Sinclair & Riette
2. Matthew
1. JESUS

And I want to give this award to ten awesome ladies whose blogs I love.....
(In no particular order)

1.Chocolate Buddies Unite
2.He & Me +3
3.Titere Con Bonete
4.A Different Drum
5.This Adventure, Our Life
6.Muthering Heights
7.The Adventure of Motherhood
8.Simple Sweet Inspiration
9.Katydid and Kid
10.Whimsical Creations

I love a lot of blogs so I am leaving out so many I love
But I will add one more
because He has an awesome blog, and he is the only he I read

11.What Does It Mean


Summur

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award and thank you so much for passing it on to me. I enjoy stopping by your blog too. I had no idea you loved to surf. That is so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there blog friend! It's Jamie from Little Bishop Chronicles. My blog got disabled and I don't know any other way to let my friends/readers know what happened. You can follow me here now:
    http://littlebishopchronicles.blogspot.com/

    I'm pretty frustrated by the whole thing and trying to get my followers built back up. It's all just a big mess now. I had to re-add you to a new Google reader account and all kinds of drama that doesn't really belong in your comment. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, thank you so much! I love your blog too, and more importantly your kind and bright spirit. I also had no idea you liked to surf!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for thinking of me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you soo much! I love reading your blog also!! Your girls are ever so cute and your blog is always upbeat and positive!!! Have a great 4th!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, thank you, Summur!! I love reading your blog too!! I look forward to each new post! I want to learn to surf. I think it would be so fun!

    Blessings!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Summur! Your name fits you so well. You have all the joy of summer. I really enjoy your photography. Your Tasty Thursday post looked wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the award and thank you so much for thinking of me! =D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Summur! Thank you so much for honoring me with this award. I love your blog right back just as much! I love your ten items!

    ReplyDelete