Thursday, July 22, 2010

80%

for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.
MATTHEW 17-20

We just got a wonderful call, and an answer to prayer all wrapped up in one. A church in our town, that we have never even heard of, is supporting us. What a miracle!
Which puts us at 80% support raised.
Which means we will be moving to TX very, very soon!
Praise the Lord!

Summur

11 comments:

  1. First time here, and not sure where I bounced from...what a cute picture in your header. Too sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so happy for you guys, summur <3 it seems like you've been waiting for this for so long! i still hope you get 100% on august 29th, but you know that's for selfish reasons ;) seriously, totally thrilled for you! xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am so excited for you - Our God is faithful!!!!!
    Love ya friend,
    Krysten

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I'm in Oklahoma. We'll practically be neighbors :) And that is one of my favorite verses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats! but BOOO we'll miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa nelly!

    Bryn, unfortunately they don't have for 100% to move...it could be any day once they get the ok! :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Summer that is awesome. God is so good and faithful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an awesome photo, it is also good for the phase: do unto me what you will. Congrats on your good news.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok, so you can't tell but I promise you that I just got up from my couch, did the happy dance and sat back down again. And now, I am out of breath!

    Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. PTL!! What a blessing and gift! I`m so excited for you!

    Blessings!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete