Monday, June 14, 2010

Toe Tackle & Open House


































I have been Tackling toes!
But I have an even bigger Tackle today!
We are having an open house.
So I have been organizing and cleaning like mad!!!!
We are having some of our prayer partners over to have fellowship, and talk about our calling.
(We are going to go to work for Gospel For Asia, for those of you new followers:O)
So pray for me if you get a chance today.
Please pray that I will be calm, cool, and collected!!!
That many will come, and we will get the rest of our support very soon!
That my Indian food will be tasty too!

If you are in the Central CA valley, and want to come, drop me an email.

What are you tackling today?

For more fun tackles visit.......
5MinutesForMOM!!!!


Summur

11 comments:

  1. Cute toes. Makes me want to tackle my toes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with everything Summur! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good LUCK! I'm a prayin for ya girlie! The toes are just too cute! Thanks for visiting Peaceful Divas! I am your newest follower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Summur,
    Cute toes! My toes are cute but they have teeny-tiny little almost non-existent nails...so it's hard to even see nail polish on them, let alone cute little decals like ya'll are sportin there!

    I'm a day late and a dollar short on wishing you well with your open house sweetie...sorry. But I'm sure it went well and I'd really love to see pictures of the Indian food you made. I'm so curious about that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh and I love your button! I grabbed it for my blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey, Congrats! theres an award waiting for u on my blog. Plz come n grab it coz u deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are so cute. I love the flower on the big toe. Nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope the open house went well and that HE would make your calling sure--the call to Asia, that is.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What cute toes! So sorry I missed the blogging this week and that I missed praying specifically for you! You do however, remain in my prayers!

    Blessings!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete