Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Tasty Thursday

I usually never make the same thing twice. I really just started cooking four years ago when I got married. So I like to try and make it all. I love all food so any cookbook is appealing to me.
My friend Theresa suggested I put my weekly menu on the blog.
I start my week on Thursday because that is when I grocery shopping.
So here you go Theresa......

Tasty Thursday

THUSDAY- African Bobotie

FRIDAY-Chicken Fajitas & Caramel Chocolate Chip Bars

SATURDAY- Leftovers &/or Pita and Hummus with Fruit

SUNDAY- The 4th at families home, I am bringing Chips & Homemade Guacamole
MONDAY & TUESDAY- Vegetarian Chili, Broccoli, and Cornbread Muffins

WEDNESDAY-Salmon Ceasar Salad and Foccacia

everything is a spanking new recipe, except the fajitas...
well, that's all she wrote

Summur

12 comments:

  1. Your menu sounds delish!!! Thanks for visiting Peaceful Divas today!!! Many blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am coming with you on Sunday...I love homemade Guacamole. YUM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Summur, it all sounds great! I'm looking forward to next Thursday already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be there Friday for the chocolate chip caramel bars. Chocolate blog recipe post? Hmmm! :)

    I take it no Pine Mtn trip? We may do the parade in Modesto at 10...are you guys busy? There is a bunch of stuff to do at Graceda afterward.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks tasty! I'd love to try more recipe experiments, but my husband is a creature of habit, so we mostly stick with the tried and true and I sneak in something new once a week or so.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now it's my turn to want to come to your house for supper. Yum!!

    Blessings!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  7. My peeps aren't too thrilled when I deviate from the favorites. I try to add new recipes every menu but they balk at me. The turds. Your week looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing Summur! Looks awesome! I love trying new recipes, but I throw in a lot of oldies also!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gosh I was already hungry!! Now I'm starving!

    I tagged you - I LOVE YOUR BLOG

    http://marvelousmommyamy.blogspot.com/2010/07/blogging-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok, I am one hungry mama now...and I NEVER am hungry at 11pm at night!

    You ROCK! I'm coming to your house for dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great menu. I've wanted to try making a Bobotie one of these days. And how awesome do those caramel chocolate chip bars look!

    ReplyDelete