Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Open House


And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose. Romans 8;28

Tuesday Eve was a great time of friends and fellowship.
Thank you to all of you who prayed and gave such sweet well wishes.
We had 15 adults and 11 kids(6 years and under I might add).
And our kiddos weren't even here.

It was so nice hanging out with old, and some new, friends that we have been wanting to get together with.
God always works things for our good, and it is so exciting to get this chance to develop friendships with our prayer warriors.

I made Beef Byrani it was very tasty.
My mom made some of her yummy chicken curry and I rolled it in crescent roll dough to turn it into an appetiezer. Then we had these samposas that were very spicy. And the Blended Chai Lattes were a great hit.


Here are some of the recent publications from Gospel For Asia.
I served Indian food becasue our native missionaries are mostly in India.
I only took pics before and after because we were enjoying such great time in fellowship and talking about the exciting things God is doing throught Asia!!!!!

Here is how one couple came over(they live down the country road)!


These are the sweet Heinrichs who have 3 beautiful little girls. They are so cute!!!!
They win the award for coolest ride!

After everyone left Matt and I felt so blessed to have this time God has set apart for us before we hit the(home-team) mission field.
He does work everything for good.
We thought we would be moving in April.
His timing is better....
and we would not have this precious time with family and friends we are getting right now.
Summur

6 comments:

  1. The baby seat strapped to the 4-wheeler cracks me up. Looks like something my husband would talk me into doing. Looks like a cute family. Glad you had a great event.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, if that isn't country transportation, I don't know what is!!!! :)

    Glad it went well. Sorry I couldn't be there. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad that it is all falling into place and that God is right in the middle. Love that the baby is strapped on the front. LOL Rear-facing too. Bonus points. lOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so wonderful! The blended Chai drinks sound great, and I love the way your neighbors rode over! Have a wonderful weekend!

    Hugs,
    Genny

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a special time! Sounds like it went wonderfully! I LOVE how your neighbours arrived! So cool!

    Blessings!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete