Sunday, June 13, 2010

Mamarazzi


Have you heard what the Braley sisters have been up to this week?
Rumor has it that they have been laying low, even hiding from the Mamarazzi.
(How dare they?)
Apparently Sinclair thought it would be best to skip the local hot spots and spend some one on one time with Riette.
The Mamarazzi was not about to let that happen.
As soon as these two began quietly playing a board game; we were there to catch them.


Even better we were able to sneak this never before seen exclusive video of Sinclair entertaining Rie.
You can't see this stuff any where else folks.

video

For more Mamarazzi Mondays visit the Household6Diva!
Have you stalked your kids with a camera this week????

Summur

7 comments:

  1. Oh that video is way too cute. I love that laugh and their leg warmers are way to sassy and cute too. I love them. I wish i had had those when my girls were little ADorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! They are too cute! There's nothing sweeter than watching sisters play together.

    Have a wonderful week!

    Blessings!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, she has the most adorable, infectious laugh! I just love it when kids laugh so freely like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so adorable I love the video! it made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH that video is SO CUTE!! I Love those giggles!

    And I'm likin your new Bloggy Makeover!! Fresh, clean, wistful, and your phrase "Marriage, Ministry, Motherhood" is just perfect! :)

    Thank you for linking up each week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that video, makes me smile, BIG! I know I have said this before, but they are soo cute playing together, reminds me of my little sister and I!!

    www.thisadventureourlife.com

    ReplyDelete