Wednesday, June 9, 2010

HERE IS WHAT U HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR...


Well I have any way !:O)
Like my new look?
My sweet friend Alissa from Simple Sweet Inspiration designed it.
She is talented like that, and cool like that.
If you want her to design your blog for you, or even your button check out her design blog.
Simple Sweet Design.

Don't you love her blog names?
They make me feel relaxed just reading them!
Thank you my friend I love my new bloggy home!

And if you like me please take my button.
Thanks for checkin' out my new diggs!


Summur

9 comments:

  1. I love it. It looks great. Very crisp. Love the picture you chose for the header. CUTE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new look! The header is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute and very soft looking. I'm shocked you didn't go with brighter colors, but it looks very soothing and homey. Nice job Alissa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) THANKS SUMMUR! It was fun! (tho I guess I do sorta agree with Kori!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is perfect, I didn't want bright because(although I love bright colors) bright makes me want to change it CONSTANTLY, this I can love and feel peaceful with for years!!! Thanks Alissa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, Summur! It's beautiful! I put your button on my blog. I love buttons!

    Blessings!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's gorgeous! The color scheme is so pretty, and I love the banner and button.

    ReplyDelete