Wednesday, June 2, 2010

BLESSED


Thank you Marie from Emma Calls Me Mama for this beautiful Birdie Tea Towel, from Tattered Goods!!!!!
(and if you are reading this and you like birds, advert your eyes this may be in your birthday bundle:O)...........................................................................
I would also like to thank my dear friend Alissa, from Simple Sweet Inspiration, because she has offered to re-vamp my blog.
"Again?" You may be asking.
Yes I know I have the tendency to change my blog background.
But this sweet gal has a gift for designing blogs.
I am so excited to have my own custom blog design.
She is very talented, and she has very affordable pricing!!!
Her design blog is called Simple Sweet Design.
Alissa asked me to take some pictures and I wanted your advice for which ones to choose.
Let me know please!!!!!
1


2

3

4


5

6

7

8

9

10

11

11 comments:

  1. I think that 1, 7 & 8 are cute. I can't wait to see the blog make over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so pretty in those dresses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1, 3 & 9 are my favorite. I think I will check her site out, thanks, I love their pictures, they r so cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crop #8 and it will be perfect. Will Alissa make me a button for the chocolate blog? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1, 7 and 8! But seriously they are ALL cute, you can not go wrong with any of them! YAY for a bloggy makeover!

    www.thisadventureourlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh! How do you choose? I like 4 and 8.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I have to agree that it's too hard to choose! I love that they are in their white dresses playin' in the dirt! It gives the pics a cute old-timey feel :)

    Can't wait to see how your blog turns out! But then it always looks cute. I ignore my blog a little sometimes because it doesn't look like I want, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the new blog design. So hard to choose. I am very indecisive.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sum . . . what amazing pics! I love each & everyone of them! Who would have thought to put white dresses on their children in a dirt field . . . genius!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so brave! White dresses in the ploughed field! Awesome! I like #'s 1, 7, and 8 also. Your girls look like they are having a wonderful time digging in the dirt!

    Blessings!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete