Sunday, May 16, 2010

Tackling A Shower

Although I could use a few more showers, today's tackle is not a water shower but a bridal shower.
My sister, and my moms 2 BFF's Doreen and April, and I threw my mom a shower last weekend.

Here is my Mama with my oldest, right, and my sister's oldest.
They were big girls and got to come along and help with the shower!

My sister did most of the work.
I wasn't sure if I would be here still, so I made smoothies and did some simple center-pieces.
We all worked together and tackled this shower!!!




My mom and her BFF's April, left, and Doreen.
Below that is April's four girls and grand-daughter.

Sis, Mama, me and girls!

For more fun tackles visit.......
5MinutesForMOM!!!!

7 comments:

  1. One celebration down...500 hundred to go! :) Thanks for the help smoothie queen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that sounds like a FUN tackle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like it turned out great. I love your hat...cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful tackle!! How beautiful:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great! I love throwing parties! Hope your Mom enjoyed her shower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun tackle! The table and all you ladies look lovely!

    Blessings!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much daughter for the shower, you and Kori did a wonderful job and I loved it.

    ReplyDelete