Wednesday, May 19, 2010




I am so excited my sister, who is usually a private blogger, has started a new blog.
Along with two other writers, Dan and Andrew, Kori has started a review blog about one of my favorite things...........



CHOCOLATE!
The brand spankin' new blog is called Chocoholics Unanimous!
I don't know about you, but I am very happy to have someone review chocolate for me so as not to waste my money$!
Their first review is about Pretzel Bark from Trader Joe's.


I saw this bark and walked right on by.
But now I must give it a try because they have rated it best bark!!!!!
These are three skinny people who could use the calories, I can't.
So I will let them taste all the losers and recommend the winners.
Go over to her blog and giver Kori some love.
Tell her Summur sent ya:O)

12 comments:

  1. Oooo, her blog sounds right up my alley!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you choose the horse mouth picture for me! :) Thanks. Too bad the blog needs more posts! Hopefully people will be patient :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just paid a visit to Chocoholics - sounds like a support group I need!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will have to check out that blog :) Okay, pretzel bark, that would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo...what a yummy site!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yum! how fun! I bet they would love the chocolate cook book I reviewed last year:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh Katie, I bet I would like the cookbook you reviewed...I'll search it on your blog (of it's on there). Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like my kind of blog! I'll go check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh dear! I have had such a craving for chocolate lately I'm eating the kids Nutella right out of the jar.

    I'll have to check out your sister's new blog! Yum!

    Blessings!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete