Monday, April 26, 2010

Week 17 - “Smiles” Photo Challenge!

I Heart Faces - Photo  Challenges, Tutorials and Tips
Hello my bloggy friends.
I have been off of the computer because of my neck and shoulder being in pain.
My awesome hubby is taking the week off to give me a break from my chores:O)
Thank you for all of your prayers, and well wishes!
I am also taking a break from the computer.
But I happened to notice iheartfaces was having a really happy photo challenge...
Smiles!!!
So here is a smile for you!
It is so big it should last all week!!!

10 comments:

  1. It is a big smile. I love it. She is so cute. How is your neck?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I'm glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, dear Summur! I am back from my blogging break and now you're on one. Praying you feel better again soon! Your little ones are so sweet. Sinclair has such a beautiful contagious smile!

    Blessings!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I TAGGED YOU!

    http://marvelousmommyamy.blogspot.com/2010/04/ive-been-tagged.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's darling. We've missed you! Recover.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Guess what?!?! I'm giving you a Kreativ Blogger Award! Sorry I know I just tagged you an all but I couldn't help myself!

    http://marvelousmommyamy.blogspot.com/2010/04/my-first-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I could have sworn I was already following you but I think my Google reader is messed! That has now been remedied. Anyway...I think we must be twins separated at birth! :)

    ReplyDelete