Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wednesday Morning

morning time was fun time, and chore time after my lazy day yesterday.
the girls made block trains.
bathroom, floors, and dishes were on my train of a list.
Then the girls , as Sinclair calls herself and sissy, painted on the kitchen floor while I mad some chocolate cookie bars.
could it be possible, no tantrum yet????
and the best part is giving them the mixers.
You will show me the path of life; In Your presence [is] fullness of joy; At Your right hand [are] pleasures forevermore.Psalm 16-11
Sing to Him a new song; Play skillfully with a shout of joy.
psalm 33.3

i love an afternoon bath.
so why not let the babies enjoy one today too.
especially because i really don't remember the last night I gave them one.
Maybe Sunday?
I think the extra bubbles make it extra special.
The cookies were done during bath.
good thing both things take place in the kitchen.
it made for the best smell; a mix of Johnson&Johnsons and Nestle Tollhouse Cookies!
All of this before noon.
love my days with my girls.
well most of them:O)
now of to make turkey dogs, cheese, and pear slices.

9 comments:

  1. Love the last picture!! Soo adorable!! Looks like a productive and fun day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful life you have:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the pics! I give my girls sink baths all the time. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't tell you how much I enjoy these types of post! They are so heartwarming and brings a huge smile to my face!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of that before noon... sounds like a fun and busy morning. I remember when my kiddos were small enough to fit in the sink. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the picture of the bathing beauties! I can imagine how wonderful your kitchen must have smelled. Sometimes I miss little babies...but only sometimes, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a great day, for sure. I love those days!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhh, you day sounds wonderful!! I miss the days of Johnson and Johnson combined with the smell of baking. Enjoy!!

    Blessings!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete