Friday, April 30, 2010

Here's Summur......

I am back! I hope!
Today I went to the chiropractor, and I am feeling much much much better. Thank you to all of you who recommended I do that!!!!
A few days ago was my dad's birthday.
Happy birthday dad!!!!
We went out to Valley Springs and celebrated his birthday. My sister and her kids also joined in.
My dad and his wife Cindy have a horse named Hollywood.
So of course that was the main event for the kiddos.

Hollywood got a hold of sweet little Riette's hand.
He could tell she was just sweet as can be!!!!

Here is my dad, Jack, with his grandkids. This is the best picture I got.
Maybe next time!
Well I better dash.
I still can't sit to long on this box.
And tomorrow is my sweet Riette's first Birthday Party!
So I better.....Giddy Up!

6 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're feeling better. I love their wonderful hats in the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are feeling better!!! My chiro told me I was so messed up it would take a while to get me feeling better. But knowing what neck pain is like, I am thrilled for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I love that hat in the first 2 pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *Disclaimer- No children were hurt during the photo shoot! :)

    Yea for birthday party tomorrow. Hopefully the wind dies down. Kailyn is beyond excited. I'll e-mail you copies from Dad's birthday. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you are feeling better. Cute pictures. That picture of the horse with the hand in it's mouth is so sweet.
    Hope the party goes well today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh darling! I'm glad you're feeling better also. Your dad looks so young.

    ReplyDelete