Thursday, April 15, 2010

Art

i am loving that sinclair likes to paint. joann's has canvas's 40% off right now and the paint is very cheap.
so we thought we would make some art.
i remember when I use to teach preschool, my favorite part was painting with the kids.
outside in the sun with some paint.
that makes for a good day.
riette is getting closer to not eating dirt, and sand, and such as iraq
HA!
Even the sparrow has found a home,
And the swallow a nest for herself,
Where she may lay her young—
Even Your altars, O LORD of hosts,
My King and my God.
Blessed are those who dwell in Your house;
They will still be praising You. Selah
blue and green
green and blue
we learned about colors
and had fun too
I am so thankful for my little artist

9 comments:

  1. Nice dig on the beauty queen sassy pants (ting-ta-ting ting as Sonja would say)!

    Are you going to keep the painting and hang it? I was thinking of having Kailyn do a new one for Lane's room!

    Why don't we each paint a small canvas at Rie's party. Then you can hang them in the girls room like quilt blocks when you move. And we can write messages for them!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. good idea Kori......i will get hot pink, yellow and black...there colors!!!! u are so smart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun is that? And how smart of you to do it outside!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to get some painting supplies. Jenny has been "painting the walls" this week, and I know she would LOVE some real paints! (She's been pretending to paint beautiful murals on our walls...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the picture you put on Facebook. So cute! We can't wait until Ellie can color and paint, but hope we can keep it relatively clean like you have. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweetie you have there. She is a very good artist. I loved it when mine were littler and enjoyed painting in the sun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love her artwork...way to nurture her creative spirit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a great idea. I will have to use. I love the way Sinclair is holding her paint brush. She's an artist.

    ReplyDelete