Wednesday, April 7, 2010

and said, "Assuredly, I say to you, unless you are converted and become as little children, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.
MAtt 18:3

But Jesus said, "Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of heaven."
Matt 19:14
And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife or children or lands, for My name's sake, shall receive a hundredfold, and inherit eternal life.
Matt 19:29
"Whoever receives one of these little children in My name receives Me; and whoever receives Me, receives not Me but Him who sent Me."
Mark 9:37
But wisdom is justified by all her children."
Luke 7:35

No one will be weary or stumble among them, No one will slumber or sleep; Nor will the belt on their loins be loosed, Nor the strap of their sandals be broken;Isaiah 5:27

10 comments:

  1. I love the first picture! She looks so cute sitting on the bed! I can't wait until my baby girl can sit up and crawl around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can learn so much from our children! Great photos!

    Blessings!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dad will love that being out in "cyberspace" (as he calls it)!! :)

    I don't think they could have been any closer to the TV? Kailyn kept telling Brandon about the cat movie at your house. I thought it was hilarious since they only watched 5 minutes of it. I guess it was a good 5 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore the pictures and especially like the scripture captions for each one. Your kiddos are too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are such a blessing to read!
    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet series of pictures and scriptures Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful pictures..everyone looks so happy. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete