Monday, March 22, 2010

Ur-Wreath-Ahhhh


My favorite crafty blog Tatertots and Jello, always has sweet wreath tutorials.
So I got inspired to make my own.


And for about 7 dollars in supplies, I think it is pretty cute:)!
I went to the dollar store and picked up this wreath form.
Next stop Micheals for the ribbon and peacock feather.
I had the broach on hand.Yippy!
I simply wrapped the wreath in the thick satin ribbon.
Hot glued the ribbon as I rolled it on.
Finally I glued on the feather, tied the small blue bow in a bow-tie and cut the two loops, and pinned the broach on.
Easy Peasy!!!
That is my Tackle!
What did you Tackle?
5MinutesForMOM!!!!

15 comments:

  1. This is stunning! I love it! I want one like it for my bedroom door. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - that wreath is beautiful! I love the colors and the feather -- so so fun!!!

    Thanks for mentioning my blog - you are sweet!! Have you linked it up to my Weekend Wrap Up Party? I would love to feature it!

    XOOX
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was supposed to be a pun for Eureka, not Urethra, right? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Kori there is no ra at the end....although I did think of it:O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cute! It kind of reminds me of Mardi Gras!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I'm a fan of peacock feathers myself.

    I enjoy that blog too--such crafty goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so you. I love it. YOu did an awesome job and for cheap. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Creative, frugal talent--awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your wreath is AWESOME!! I love it! It's so modern and I loooove green.

    Blessings!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  10. This turned out so pretty!

    Also, my favorite verse of all time is Proverbs 3:5 too!

    I am featuring a necklace tutorial and giveaway. I'd love it if you stopped by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! I was planning on doing one too for Spring but I can't find a foam wreath anywhere in town! Everyone else must have had the same idea lol.

    ReplyDelete