Tuesday, March 2, 2010

This Is My Daily Tackle....

LAUNDRY!
I am so glad I have girls who will grow up and help me with the laundry.
Whooo Haaa Haa (evil laugh)!
And I can use the excuse that I am teaching them, Ha!
I am contacting new contacts.
When we share at a church we have out a contact sheet. If people would like to support us or pray for us they may get our newsletter and we may call them.
The calling part is difficult for me, I am sure for any missionary.
Hi my name is Summur. Would you like to give me your money?
No that is not what I say, or even mean.
But in the beginning of these calls sometimes I can experience doubt, not from God.
And think, oh this person thinks I am calling for their money.
But really we need prayer more then anything and God will take care of the rest.
The Lord has raised 60% of our support and we have not done much:O)
That is enough said about that.
I am not complaining! There are far more difficult things that christians go thru around the world then making a phone call to a stranger.
( see here for some examples gfa.org)
I am so blessed I get to see this smile all day long!
And look into these big blue eyes!
And for one of my last Tackles, I hope, of the day.
Cleaning the floors.
Feeding the girls crackers.
And cleaning the floors....
And feeding crackers..
And floors....

Tackle It Tuesday at 5Minutes For Mom!

6 comments:

  1. Laundry is a daily tackle around here too. And my five year old already knows to put his own laundry away. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah the tackles we tackle!

    Praying for you and your support! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the cycle of laundry, crumbs and floors...

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh, floors are the worst. It seems like the moment they are done, they're dirty again. I admire the work you're doing. It is hard calling people, but in the end, the effort is worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't stand crumbs on the floor, so it is a never ending job isn't it? :) They are so cute. Good luck with the laundry...I am tackling that today too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The basket of laundry looks very familiar. Laundry's not so bad until it comes time to fold and put it away. In other news, I can't stand unloading the diswasher.

    ReplyDelete