Friday, March 12, 2010

New Frames

Yesterday my new glasses came in.
Praise The Lord because my last pair were on their last leg, or arm, whatever you call it.
They were barely staying on my nose after 2 years of babies ripping them off of my face. Here is a picture of my new red theory frames. What do you think? I can return them so don't be shy :O)
Ohh and please disregard the rest of me I was just out of the shower, no hair or makeup, scary :O(
And look who got his first ever pair of glasses.
Pretty handsome huh? I think he looks like Clark Kent, my childhood crush.
And check out his Armani glasses, fancy taste. Good thing we have insurance.
Well we are all seeing a little more clearly around here. Matt and I are on the mend the girls are still pretty crudy though. Poor babies!!!
I hope you all have a blessed weekend!
Hugs!

6 comments:

  1. The frames look like they match! You didn't pick them out together did you? I like both.

    Matt- glasses look good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them both pairs. Very snazzy. I love the more square frames. Those look like something I would pick out. I say keep them:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both of them! They look great. You have beautiful eyes Summur...and a ton of hair, I'm so jealous...lol.

    Glad to hear your all on the mend now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, the glasses are so cute, but then again, you'd look cute in whatever. You and your husband look "hip", not that I'm a great judge of such things.. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You both look great! Sometimes I wish I had to wear glasses. There are so many cute frames out there. My time WILL come though. I've been warned by my eye doctor.

    Glad you're all beginning to feel better!

    Blessings!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete