Sunday, March 21, 2010

Living The High Life

This week the Mamarazzi was out in full swing.
The Braley sisters were on vacay so they were really enjoying the lap of luxury.
In fact we caught Sinclair living it up at the most exclusive spa in CA!!!!
Can you imagine the cost of this spa.
Over the top!
And we even were around to catch a reuniting of the sisters after Miss Sinclair was back from the spa. Such photos as these are hard to come by. But the Mamarazzi is always around,HA!

For more Mamarazzi Mondays visit the Household6Diva!

11 comments:

  1. These are SO cute!!! Especially that second one - She looks like she's singing a high note!

    You did a great job of capturing the expressions on her face! :)

    Thank you for linking up Mamarazzi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Momarazzi! Ah ha ha ha! I love it! Cute photos. Man, I would totally <3 a spa day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious!!! I love your new header too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, I love Mamarazzi Monday's. Those Braley sisters just do the craziest things...and they look great doing them :=)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to look into that Mammarazi thing. It looks so fun! Darling girls.

    Yes, my 15 year old daughter thinks she needs to be my "counselor".. Then again, she convinced herself at age 10, that she would have sole responsibility for taking care of the new baby (Emily) who is now 5. We can laugh about it now, but she was determined.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The NOZY spa looks fabulous! I hope you got to spend some time in that tub too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooo cute! Did you get a spa night too :)?

    Blessings!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Deborah and Kathleen- my shower is my spa:O)

    ReplyDelete