Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Can I Tell You A Secret???

We are praying big that by the end of the month we will be moving to TX and working for the best-est missions organization ever, Gospel For Asia. In fact it is so good that 100% of all the gifts that go there go to the field.
And that is why we are raising our own support.
But here is the big secret. Of all of the ministries that GFA has, one weighs more on my heart than all the others...
No not Native Missionaries, or even Women's Ministry.
Not the Bible Colleges, or even Medical Ministry.
These are all such awesome ways that God is working in Asia. But I have a big heart for Bridge Of Hope.
Bridge Of Hope is our children's ministry.
The poorest of the poor, the Dalits are often not allowed to even go to school.
We provide schooling for them.
They get to come and eat 2 meals a day.
That is huge because most of the Dalit children go without even one meal a day.
They get a school uniform to have a sense of belonging.
And they get medical check ups to help keep these kids disease free.
Most importantly they learn about the saving grace of our Father.
And they go home and tell their families about Jesus.

Please pray for us, that we may reach our full support...SOON!
If you are feeling the Lord tug on your heart to help these children go here.
If you are feeling a heart to support us call me or email me.
(209)275-8078
You can even join the Gospel For Asia Online Prayer team, and be a prayer warrior~!
So that is it. Probably one of the main reasons I am going to work for this organization is that it gives these children Hope! They will hear the name of Jesus for the first time, and that is awesome!

14 comments:

  1. Okay, this brought tears to my eyes. I can envision our future Little One in these photos. I will be praying earnestly for you! Can't wait to see where/how God leads!

    Blessings!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I do hope you reach your full support level SOON! I wish I had a bunch of money to give you!! I'm praying, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're praying you guys get here soon too! Also, I believe that in some areas Dalits can go to school, but they are still discriminated against.
    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elicia thank you, i adjusted it:O) Hope to see you soon. Thank you all for your prayers and kindness:O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome ministry. Praying it happens for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is exciting. I've traveled quite a bit in Asia over the years. Send me your address in an email so I can send you a support check. Thanks, Janna

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome thing to be a part of!! I will be praying for you and your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful organization. I was wondering if you had heard anything yet about your possible placement...here's hoping that you get it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow that's great! I hope everything works out for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That would be WONDERFUL!! Hope everything works out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh WOW, We have been continuing to keep you guys in prayer and pray that we will get to go soon and be with you there!! So excited for you all!! We love you already as part of our GFA family!!!

    ReplyDelete