Friday, March 26, 2010

AWESOME


What a week!
Do you ever feel like you did so much in a week, then look back on it and think "I didn't DO that much."?
Well this week was fun, and tiring. For some reason Sinclair has begun to talk in her sleep...AHHHH!
We sleep in the same room so that makes it no fun for someone who wakes to every sound. But it is so sweet because she often says things like..."mama outside too".
In her language the word too means many things like, go with me, and I would like that also.
It is so sweet to here her dreaming, but it is also sweet for me to dream.
Any hoo!
I want to reflect on the AWESOME things of the week.
Like discovering I can bath the girls in the sink, at the same time. They both fit!!!
This is pretty awesome to me because it means no back pain!!!
And it is pretty darn cute too!

Then something even more awesome!!
My BIL Brandon ran in a half marathon to raise support for us!!!
He was very fast.
To fast for us to make it back to the finish line to see him come in.
Oh well maybe he might re-in-act it for us!
On Monday we went to Mickey Grove Zoo and a Little(scary) amusement park.
It was pretty fun to go with my sister and her kids.And our friend Tanya and her little cutie got to join us.
Sinclair LOVED the rides.
She was smiling from ear to ear!

Here are some of the more unique animals at the zoo. By unique I mean that they weren't lemurs.
We joked all morning that it was the lemur zoo.
Seriously every other animal was a lemur.I love this next picture.
It shows both of my babies personalities. Sinclair is leery of the lemurs. Riette is pulling out of the stroller pointing in amazement.
Well that was my week, mostly.
God is good.
I love being a mommy.
But tomorrow I get a break from my duties!!!
I will be confident that Matt can take care of my babies, all day without me.
I think I can...I think I can...
Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day [is] its own trouble.Matt 6:34

9 comments:

  1. You did a lot in 1 week! Sounds like you had so much fun! I love all the pictures but especially the bath 'sink' ones! Too adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun week! I like to think of the positive too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes this week felt very busy for us too. We went to the zoo on Wed!

    I love huge sinks like that! Take care:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look so cute next to each other in the sinks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! Love the sink baths!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are both so cute! How far apart are they?

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are 21 months apart, but they are both very small so they can look closer:O)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun and busy week! I loved bathing my kiddos in the sink. Sadly they're all to big for even the laundry sink now.

    Blessings!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am sooo going to try the sink bath again. I just assumed that my son was too big, but I might just try it. That would be so much easier, especially for all the frequent baths he'll be getting this summer.

    As usual, you have some really great photos!

    ReplyDelete