Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sunday Favorites


Over at Happy To Design Chari hosts Sunday Favorites.
You post one of your favorites that you have written, and is your favorite (hence the name:).

Here is one of my first posts from July 8th 2009...........

So You Think You Can Dance

video

Sinclair, who is almost 2, is a dancer. I like to consider myself a dancer,but I do not compare to the greatness that is Sinclair. She has mad skills ya'll. Any music you put on she can groove to. Sometimes I will just bust out in song, look down and there she is boppin' along. I think we should have a dance off................any takers?

7 comments:

  1. Little girls start out dancing like this but grow into their bodies and become fluid and elegant dancers.
    Little boys start out dancing like this and figure why bother changing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cute!! Looks like there was some dancin' going on in that basket on the floor, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And she is cute as a button besides!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol! It looks like you had two little dancers and it sounds like there was a bit of a solo going on too :o). So fun to have those kind of moments recorded on video!

    Blessings!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  5. she is too cute. I love it! Baby was moving and shaking too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Summur...

    Ahhh...what a precious video! Your little Sinclair is just adorable and quite the little dancer too! This is just so sweet, Summur! You know, I think the baby was trying to get her "groove on" too! Hehe!

    Thank you so much for joining in with Sunday Favorites...your little Sinclair just made my heart smile!

    Warmest wishes,
    Chari @Happy To Design

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute! I love the way she keeps her feet planted in the same spot in the first part of the video. She definately has dancing talent! Little Man in the Moses baske is adorable too.

    ReplyDelete