Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Seasons

That ground hog was wrong, it is already Spring.....At least it is on Blue Gum.
The Almond Blossoms are beginning to bloom and the sun is shinning down on our little home.

Lately I have been taking the girls for a walk in the afternoon. I love it!
But today we thought we should get dirty.
After all we wont be country kids for long.
Might as well enjoy the country living while we can.
It is so bitter sweet for me to think about moving to TX.
My heart wants to be in TX. I want to be serving their and answering the call that God has for me.
Here in Modesto are all of my friends and family.
We will be leaving them and that just hasn't really sunk in yet.

Father will be divided against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against her daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law."
Luke 12:53

But I know that He is a God of comfort and peace.
And there is no place I would rather be than in His will!
This is the season I am in of waiting.
Right now I am focusing on living for each day.
Doing what I am to do one day at a time. I am here with my family and friends
now and if we can stay healthy, visit them as much as possible before we move.


Sinclair has grown to love her new "boy" shoes.
Here she is showing them off:)

11 comments:

  1. That walk looks like so much fun. What a beautiful afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous!! We are still buried under the white stuff:-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh your days look pretty and warm. Little piggies without shoes. Sounds good about now. Beautiful post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the best time of year back home...I love when the blossoms are out. Hope to make it home to see them this year!

    I can't imagine being so far from family, but you guys are doing something so amazing it will be worth it. best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) awww... we will miss you too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jealous!! I can imagine nice days like that! I will say that the sun in shining, though! Thanks again for your sweetness on my blog. I always know I can count on you for prayer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish he'd gotten it wrong for us!

    Nell

    ReplyDelete
  8. my adorable grandbabies and these days have been great. I can't stand the thought of not just going over to see you all, but I do want you to follow God's calling, it's just my selfish thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful area you live in - love it! Your children are adorable.

    Love to you
    Kelly
    http://www.ivebecomemymother.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks so pretty already! We're supposed to get snow again tomorrow. I'm glad Sinclair likes her boy shoes now :o).

    Blessings!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete