Saturday, February 27, 2010

A Merry Heart Does Good Like Medicine. Proverbs 17.22


This is what I wore to church last night.
And no, I do NOT like to Bedazzle!
We had a Merry Heart night last night, and everyone came dressed to impress.
They had contests for...the most outrageous hairdo, the most ridiculous outfit, the funkiest shoes, and the most outlandish hat.
It was a blast.
Oh and every piece of junk food imaginable was there.
I had a twinkie for the first time in years.
I went with my beautiful cousins, Julie and Genesis, whom look normal.
Oh well, it is like a freak oreo:O)

10 comments:

  1. Did you win one of the awards with all that fun bedazzle? I sure hope so! It looks like you know how to have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you're girls though you were gorgeous with all those sparklies!

    You made my hear merry! Love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too cute. I hope that you won something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There were much more outlandish costumes. I was one of the modest, if u can believe that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) so cute! I love it! When are we having coffee (but I think I won't bedazzle myself for it!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. No, the modest were Julie and Gena! :) Is that your crazy hat Gena? Too funny. I saw pictures on Sarah's FB page. Looks like it was fun.

    I have a twinkie in the cupboard left over from Lane's party. It's all yours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE IT! Do you know how often I smile because of you!?!?! Your comments are always so thoughtful and your blog is just SO REAL and familiar... I love motherhood! :) Have a great day!

    ~Ann Marie @ Household6Diva

    ReplyDelete
  8. Work it Girlfriend! You have such great attitude in that first picture..lol. I love your outfit.

    ReplyDelete