Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Label Me This

I have been pining over those rubberband labels for the kiddos sippy cups for ever.
But I looked online and for both kids it ends up costing about 30$, with tax and shipping.
And let's face the facts, I would loose them in about 10 seconds.
So I went to Etsy, love Etsy! If you don't know about Etsy you may have been living under a rock for the past few years, or you don't use the internet. If it is the later, how are you reading this?? I digress.
So I checked out Etsy and found this lovely shop angiecherryhi,
and she has made these cute, water proof, and tiny labels for kids. They look so cool, and I love that I can put them on Riette's cups and pacis.
I went ahead and ordered just Riette's name, to test them out. If they are as awesome as I believe they will be then I will pick up some for Sinclair. You just can't beat the price, 8 for 48. And with Etsy's cheap shipping it is only 10.95 all together.
I'll let you know how they do.




(I have not accepted free product to write this review:O)

7 comments:

  1. What a cute idea. I would love to have my oldest have her own labels...because I can not find anything with her name spelled the way we spelled it. Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the plastic ones and they weren't $30. What site did you look at? I got mine at inchbug.com you get 4 for $12.95

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kori read my post over sis:O) I said for both girls, that is 26 plus tax and shipping is actually over 30........sisters,lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! The cool stuff they have now. I love labels. I may hike over there for a look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mabel's Labels has a lot of cool stuff like that too.

    I just got some of their mini-labels that look just like the ones on the pacis. B only wants her cups with the labels now:)

    ReplyDelete