Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Vital Link


This weekend we are sharing at a Calvary Chapel in Manteca.
Most of you know we are raising support to be home team missionaries for Gospel For Asia.
I made this poster to bring with us when we share at churches.
I thought I would share it with you, too.
People are usually perplexed, as was I, when they hear home team missionary.
This board explains it in the simplest terms possible.
All the money that people give, all 100%, goes straight to the mission field.
To run the office everyone on staff must raise their own support.
So you donate, and/or pray, for us.
We work in the office.
Giving the missionaries freedom to stay on the field 365 days of the year.
That is it in a nutshell.
If you could pray for us this weekend, we would really appreciate it.
Sunday morning at 9:45 until early afternoon.
If you have any questions please ask.
Thank you!

8 comments:

  1. I'll pray too!

    Have a blessed weekend!

    Deborah

    PS Love your adorable new header!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I didn't realize you were raising support to be a missionary--that's great. Gospel for Asia. neat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful way to use your life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be GLAD to pray for you. Blessings on you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck to you, Summmur! What a noble undertaking. May your walk be fruitful.

    ReplyDelete