Monday, January 4, 2010

Loving It!



So every one has heard of The One Year Bible.
But my new fav thing right now is the one year bible emails from a dude named Mike.
I don't know this Mike, But I love him!
Yes Matt, I love him:)
If you go to the One Year Bible Blog you can find, on the right hand side, a widget to add your email and receive weekly emails of your reading plan.
I love this because....
1) It is free
2) You can get it in what-ever version of the bible you prefer
3)There is a link to a commentary for your reading
4) In the emails Mike sends you are guides for using this in small groups, devotions, updates, and an outline of the chapters you will be reading.

I love It!
And it is connected to BibleGateway.com for your reading.
Which I also love because they often have Gospel For Asia links:)
And if you purchase from their store proceeds go to a christian org. of your choice!

For all of you attempting to read the entire bible this year, or just want a bible reading plan, I hope this helps!



5 comments:

  1. That sounds awesome! If you love him then it must be good! I am off to check out Mike!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just using my one year bible at home. But I do love biblegateway.com, use it ALL the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks...that is awesome. I will have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was going to go and buy a One Year Bible, but this is way less expensive. Thank you for sharing this! I love biblegateway. It is such a user friendly site.

    Blessings!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband & I are both reading different 1 year plans...it feels so good to start that discipline fresh this month. I'll check out your guy Mike's site now! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete