Monday, December 28, 2009

Our Christmas Card Rocks!


I have been waiting so long to post this !!!!!!!! A few months ago I won a contest from a wonderful woman named Katie, over at A Listmakers Life.
She had a contest to win 250 greeting cards from Uprinting.Which was such a blessing to us this year! We are meeting lots of new people during our time of support raising, and I felt like the Lord gave me these cards thru Katie and Uprinting:)
Not only did she hold the contest but she also designed the card for the techless person that I am.
Look at her beautiful work!
I love this years card!
I know that we would not have been able to send out so many cards if it wasn't for the Lord using Katie.

and is well known for her good deeds, such as bringing up children, showing hospitality, washing the feet of the saints, helping those in trouble and devoting herself to all kinds of good deeds.
1 TITUS 5:10

8 comments:

  1. That is positively adorable!! And what a blessing for you!

    God bless!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summur you are too sweet! It was so fun to be able to help you with your cards and I am SO glad you were the winner!
    I am loving the gifts you made for Christmas, your extra figuring and effort was well worth it because I think the mosaics turned out beautiful and the bored jar is a great idea!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool card! Yay for winning blog contests! :)

    Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog, stop over again any time. :)

    I hope that you and your family have a very happy and healthy New Year!

    Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww..... GREAT card and I'm so happy to have a copy in my possession!! :o) Isn't is so awesome how God works?!!
    Rachel K

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a very cool card! I like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a wonderful holiday and enjoy ringing in the new year! Have a great Wordless Wednesday!
    Hope you enjoy my potentially offensive yet absolutely hilarious WW this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. we got your card too... it is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the cutest. I'm totally loving your baby in the buckets! What a great idea. This same concept tub sells for 80 dollars online. I'm really wishing my babies were still small enough for the bath bucket.

    ReplyDelete