Sunday, December 6, 2009

Ohhhhs, Awwwwws, And A Couple Of Wows!


We went to the Christmas parade in our town this weekend.
It was an evening parade with everything covered in Christmas lights.
There were low-riders doing tricks, which Sinclair thought was amazing!
Local Highschool Marching bands, also a big hit in her book.
And CARS covered in lights, of course they were pulling floats or city officials, but she was impressed with the cars.

I took a million pictures of her face because her reactions were so super cute!
(Don't worry I did not post a million.)

Here is one of the only pics of the parade.
The dark, lights, and things moving weren't making for the best subjects.

The motorcycles were also a huge hit.
"Bike, Bike...ohhh!"
Was a popular sentence from Sinclair.

Matt saw a wallet on the ground.
I picked it up and was looking around for someone looking on the ground.
There was a million people so I found a cop.
He cracked up and said "is this Dateline?"
I told him I knew what he was talking about but no, really it is just a random wallet.
I thought that was strange of a cop to say.
Matt wondered if it was a real cop or just a pretend parade cop :)

One more thing.........It was freezing out!
We had the girls bundled and they just had a blast.
Matt and I were complaining about the cold, but not a peep came out of their mouths.
A good example of just enjoying the moment.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Summur,
    Looks like loads of fun. Thanks for stopping by my post about my sore finger. It's a bit better today. If I just type slower it's not to bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter is the same way, she loves the lights and music! It brings a smile to my face every time.

    ReplyDelete