Monday, December 14, 2009

Oh Chritmas Tree, Oh Cookie Christmas Tree.......

.............How yummy are your branches.
I found this Christmas Tree cookie pan and was really excited to use it.
But then I wondered what sort of dough you put in it that would not rise too much.
Ahh Haa, Gingerbread dough.
I will be tackling wrapping presents, Cooking for various Christmas Celebrations, finishing homemade gifts, and getting out my Christmas cards.

What are you Tackling Today?
Check out more Tackles at 5MFM!
....................................................................................................................................................

Happy Birhtday Aunt Mi Mi and Aunt Shi Shi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We love u!!!!!

10 comments:

  1. ohh.. Gingerbread Trees.. Makes me want to dive in and do some baking with the kids this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those came out great. I love the snow on them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are SO CUTE! I've never made gingerbread little muffins/loaves before! YUMMY! And you did a nice job at icing them too! Maybe some bright red color in the form of cranberries too!?!? mmmmm :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gingerbread! I can smell them now! :-) I love the snow on them, too. Thank you for visiting junkblossoms. I hope you will visit again soon. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those look very yummy!

    I am normally done with all my Christmas related stuff in November. This year I am so behind!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw a pan like that with little gingerbread men! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tackle! That's what I should have been doing too but trying to be a good mommy today instead!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooo, yum!!! Can I come over for dessert? ;)

    ReplyDelete