Sunday, December 13, 2009

It Is That Time Of Year People!!!!!!!!


The cute little girl with the pigtails standing in the third row back is my niece Emma.
We attended our nieces and nephews Christmas Pageants last week and i feel the need to brag about their talent:)


Below is a video of my niece Mollie singing a solo.
She did an amazing job, she is the first singer.

video

The Front row in the huge stripes is my nephew Sam who sang like an Angel and got into it like he was on Broadway.



.....................................................................................................................................................

Then we had my niece Kailyn's recital over the weekend.
My daughter is the one with the bow.
Sorry these pics are so horrible.
Really? I couldn't get one good one from either performance, really camera?


And here is a pic of Kailyn during her performance.
She is the one between the 2 heads.
not smiling or singing.
She didn't sing the entire time.
Poor baby.
But she looked cuter then any other kid in that place:)
Here are the grammas watching.
Well that was our fun watching these littles perform for us.
Have you seen any of your kids or family, or friends kids recitals?
Any funny thing happen?
I bet my shy gal would throw a fit up on stage,
so unlike her mother:)

5 comments:

  1. I have my daughter's nativity play this Wed. I'll let you know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got some shy ones too! It blows my mind. God gives us some really beautiful and intresting ways of making us more like him.
    Hugs, A

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I can't wait until my son is old enough to participate in these. I have fond memories of mine growing up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's got a nice big voice--very clear! Yes, I love hearing children perform!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your nieces are precious...what a treat it must have been to see them on stage!

    ReplyDelete