Monday, December 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Jesus!


I am taking the week off.......from blogging, not from mommyhood:)
After this weekend of two big family Christmas get-togethers I am pooped!
Above is a pic of my husbands side of the fam playing their annual football game.
Below was the childrens' gift exchange, it was really cute to see them giving gifts.

On Saturday we drove to Pine Mountain Lake, which is near Yosemite, and visited with my side of the fam.
Below is a pic of us with my dad and step-mama.


There were 10 kids under 5 years of age, so it was very busy.
The kiddos stayed busy playing outside.
We had such a great time at both places.
But boy are my arms tired...wait that saying doesn't really apply hear, but they are:)
I pray that you all have a very Merry Christmas.
I leave you with a little bit of the Christmas story, read from Matt's brother Mark.

6 comments:

  1. A break! Bah Humbug! ;) I just cheated, did all of mine last week and scheduled them to go up this week! Sweeeeeeet.

    See you Sat? Have a Merry Christmas Sis.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas my friend! Hope you have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you've already had a ton of fun! Have a wonderful break, and a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your break and have a very blessed Christmas!

    Blessings!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by :)

    Your pics are filled with family warmth and Love...

    God is good :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am jealous of the nice weather that it looks like you enjoyed for Christmas. :( I hope that you and your family enjoy the rest of your holiday season! :)

    Peace.

    (I found your blog while hopping from one to another - on Christmas of all days.)

    ReplyDelete