Thursday, December 10, 2009

Flippin' Yummy!

I love a good breakfast,
who doesn't?
I really love a nice cheesey omelette.
I have tried to make a good one for about 3 years(that is how long I have been married, and have been cooking).
Everytime I have tried I have failed miserably.
Runny, yucky, and stuck to the pan, are a few fabulous descriptions of my prior attempts.
But at last I did what millions do everyday.
I Googled.
Yes I typed in the words"How to make an omelette" and hit search.
What I found was quite possibly the easiest, fastest way to make an omelette I have ever seen or heard of.
Tonight we had broccoli cheese omelettes that were better then any greasy spoon I have eaten in.
If I do say so myself.
:)
Here is the video I found on Google.
Try it and you will never go back to your old way of making an omellette!

How To Make A Cheese Omelette Recipe (Food & Drink: Breakfast)

3 comments:

  1. I've never actually flipped an omlette...I'm too afraid to throw it across the kitchen! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love making omelettes! We have them at least once a month with biscuits (for dinner) :)mmmm makes me want one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3 years- how long you've been married and cooking! I almost fell off my chair that's so funny!

    Your culinary skills have come a long way!!! Way to go sis <3

    ReplyDelete