Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Update

Many of you know we are raising support to work at a missions organization called Gospel For Asia. We got the call about one year ago, since then we have felt the fire. Mostly illness, nothing life threatening: just distracting.
The Lord is working on me and though it has been hard and I don't always have the best attitude, I know He will send us on His timing. Not MINE:0)
I am not a very patient person. That is why I know I am going through some trials.
But God is so faithful and these verses have really helped me out............

My brothers and sisters, when you have many kinds of troubles, you should be full of joy, because you know that these troubles test your faith, and this will give you patience.
Let your patience show itself perfectly in what you do.
Then you will be perfect and complete and will have everything you need.
James 1:2-4

Pastor Pat from Calvary Chapel Manteca,CA has invited us to share at his church. We are excited to meet many new friends at a church we have not been to. God has raised about 45% of our support and we need 3200 a month. We could use all the prayers we can get. If you feel led to support us through prayer or financially email me at mrsbraley@gmail.com.

2 comments:

  1. Good job Summur! God will continue to be faithful, you just keep trusting and waiting on Him! :) YOU CAN DO THIS! ('cause nothing is impossible with Him)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What an exciting journey! God will hold you in His ever loving arms. He also refines us through our trials.

    Blessings!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete