Sunday, November 1, 2009

No Scariness, Thank You!


We celebrated Harvest, some say halloween:0), with family and friends, at Uncle Marks and Aunt Lala's!
So nice to get together and avoid all that scary mumbo jumbo related to halloween.
"As for me and my house".....we will not celebrate halloween.
This is a personal conviction,and I by no means judge you if you decide to dress up as Jason and go begging for candy when you are 35 years old.
HeHeHe!(we saw alot of adults last night trick-or-treating)
It is fun to dress the kiddos up in costumes,but we probably wont be trick-or-treating.
I am just not into that whole scare-the-business out of your kids thing.
Any who....enough of my opinions!


Here are our girls with their cousins!
Too cute!
.............................................................................................................................


Sinclair enjoyed licking off the caramel of a candy apple.
And then proceeded to get upset that her hands were dirty.
Yes,that huge bite out of the apple was taken by yours truly:)
And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
Romans 12:2

4 comments:

  1. Ha! We didn't get any adults trick or treating, but I did ask anyone over 6th grade to tell me who they were dressed as...
    once over a certain age, I prefer them to work for their candy, at least...when a high schooler DRIVES up with his regular clothes on and the pillow case off his bed-I ask questions-then nicely give him some candy-ha! apparently I have an opinion on the subject, too!
    i do like seeing our neighbors, though.
    your girls are adorable and will have such fun memories with their cousins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :o) Hope you had a good one! We had fun too! Love your girlies costumes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute!! Although we've never gone out, my kids used to have a box full of sweet animal costumes too -- now they're all too big for them *sniff*.

    Thank you for popping by my blog! I'll certainly be stopping by yours again soon!

    Blessings!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your Chiquita giraffe-a banana and mini banana! Missed you guys at the Harvest party :(

    ReplyDelete