Thursday, November 12, 2009

Hey Look What I Found Out Friday!

My baby is 6 months old today and I am still FAT.
Baby #1- I freaked out at this point, and starved myself to lose weight......which all came back after I quit nursing.
This time I am not going to freak out about it.
I am just not one of those mothers who nurse and they are a size 2 in weeks.
Lets face it, I was never a size 2.
The main problem is finding what to wear.
Look at how I am dressing myself..........I look like a crazy person.
I am sure my sister will comment that I have always dressed that way; but that is beside the point.
It is just plum hard to dress yourself when your hips are so huge.
Above was my favorite and most uncomfortable look.
Tall boots and all black helps:)

Here is a stay at home look,obviously sweats.
Very comfortable.

And below is the fall look.
Sinclair needed to be in that shot!
She looks cute!


On this day I thought I looked pretty cute.
Wrong!

It helps to take pics of your outfits to see if they really work.
Apparently they really don't.
There is only so much you can do with your fat clothes.
Even though these hips are big, I am amazed at what they were able to accomplish!
.........................................................................................................................................

9 comments:

  1. OOOOOOOOOh
    Myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    Gooooooodnesssssssssss

    You're right, your sister HAD to comment, and yes, you've always dressed like a crazy person. I love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! These are all good looks. You aren't fat. Shhh.

    Don't you dare contradict me! lol! Great post! Hope to see you next week in person... though the pictures are nice.

    AJ - Simple Sweet Inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy, I should probably start taking some pictures of me in my fat, fat clothes, but I'm sure it's not a pretty sight! I've been so uncomfortable lately in my own skin. I barely have anything to choose from in the closet so my friends see me in the same things week after week. Good to know that there are others feeling a little like me...although I must say you look pretty good in my own opinion!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved your outfits and think you look dah'ling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in the same boat... hate everything in my closet at the moment... wishing my pre-prego clothes still fit! But, don't worry... I think we are hardest on ourselves, because you look great!
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Since mom knows best, you look great. As some other comments stated, when you look at yourself in the mirror you hardly ever like what you see, and the camera adds 10 lbs. So there, Listen to your MaMa

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you look great too! I've heard pictures don't lie, except when you're looking at yourself I guess :oS. I know I feel the exact same way when looking in a mirror or at a photo of myself. I do agree with Shannon -- we are hardest on ourselves. *Sigh*... I do love my sweats!

    Blessings!
    Deborah
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol! Oops! Didn't mean to sign my name twice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought all your looks were super cute! And you look super terrific for having had two babies and one just recently! I'm still trying to get rid of the baby weight and my babies are 27 and 24...lol

    ReplyDelete