Monday, November 9, 2009

Growing Up! Mondays

One So Blessed
I thought I would share a short devotion I read this morning that really touched me!
Join Joanne for some more inspiration :)

GOD'S FAITHFULNESS

We are God's idea. We are His. His face. His eyes. His hands. His touch. We are him. Look deeply into the face of every human being on earth,and you will see his likeness. Though some appear to be distant relatives, they are not. God has no cousins, only children.
We are incredibly, the body of Christ. And though we may not act like our Father, there is no greater truth than this: We are His. Unalterably. He loves us. Undyingly. Nothing can separate us from the love of Christ.
"God's Inspirational Promises, Max Lucado"


2 comments:

  1. I love Max Lucado -- he is such a wonderful man of God!! Thank you so much for sharing this today!

    Thanks also for stopping by and leaving such wonderful words of encouragement!! You are too sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete