Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Tackle it Tuesday


Hello fellow tacklers.
I have been wanting to get a poster to put above my daughters' toys.
I didn't want something like "Yo Gabba Gabba".
(Although we do love that show)
I wanted something that was meaningful to our family.
So while I was reading the new edition of the Send magazine,I noticed there were a lot of children in this issue.
Perfect.
So I tackled a picture, in about 10 minutes, to put above her toys.
(go to Gospel For Asia for your free copy of SEND)


That was my tackle.
Head on over to 5minutes for more.

.........................................................................................................................................

Today is Riette Adeline's 5 month birthday.


She is so precious to me.
What personality and determination she has.
Today she was literally doing push ups.
She was trying so hard to move that she would push up onto her toes and hands.
I am so sad, she just started solids and is ready to be mobile.
I wish I could freeze time.
Everyday they grow more independant.
They never need you as much as the day they were born.
Ok, that's enough depressing talk.
Happy Birthday beautiful girl!

9 comments:

  1. What a fun tackle! And happy 5th month of being part of this crazy world Miss Riette Adeline!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Riette is too cute! Great tackle this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice collage! And what a doll she is!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My little doll is cuter everyday. she looks like a cupie doll, (from when I was little) Love GaGa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww... so sweet! Great tackle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great poster, love how you made it something that is meaningful for you! Happy 5 month birthday to your little cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great poster idea! Your little one is precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a gorgeous little girl <3 i love your great big eyes, miss riette adeline!

    ReplyDelete