Monday, October 19, 2009

Pizza Pies


This week I am tackling a new way to make pizza.
I like to make our own because it is much healthier, and super easy.
I am sick of rolling out the dough so I think I will break off a bunch of chunks and put them into muffin tins.
I try and make a meatless meal once a week so this one turned into a veggie.



Mushrooms, zucchini, olives, asparagus, red onion, garlic and artichoke hearts!

Easy, Easy!
Throw your dough in the sprayed tin.
Then you add your sauce and cheese.

Top it with what you like.
And don't forget to add more cheese.
I had these suckers full.
We love them.
And with all those yummy veggies hiding inside Matt and Sinclair ate them easily.

Happy Tackling friends.
To check out what other mamas are up to head on over to 5minutesformom!

3 comments:

  1. Wow Summer! What a great idea. That way everyone can top it with what they like. I think I'd probably have to make one whole muffin pan just for my son those, these are just about bite size for him :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna try this was soon! Probably today! It looks so easy and tasty! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete