Thursday, October 1, 2009

Hey Look What I Found Friday!


Stanislaus County Library logo

Hey look what I Re-Found Friday!
I know I am not a genius or anything, but how did I forget about the library?
Usually I go to borrow books, like most people.
Some how I forgot all about the story time.
Maybe it was the 2 kid thing.
Going from 1 to 2 kinda threw me off.
My Friend Missy invited me to go this week.
When she asked me it was as if a light bulb went off in my head.
Oh I can take both kids.
What a concept.
Although my oldest Sinclair sat on my lap or Missy's the whole time, I saw a smile move across her face a time or 2.
Maybe after a few more visits she might want to participate.
My youngest Rie Rie chilled in her stroller, as usual.
That made it easier to participate on my end.
I use to teach at Gymboree play and music, and a lot of the things at the story time are the same.
But this is free people!
Run to the Library.
And tell them Braley Mama sent u!

3 comments:

  1. Not the library by me, they want your kids to be quiet! HA! Then why do you have a 1-3 year old story time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What darling little ones. Thanks so much for stopping by. Hope you have a great weekend.
    Hugs,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. It reminds me when I use to take you and Kori to the library, you loved it then too. You also participated then. I love Sinclair's pig tails. Mom

    ReplyDelete