Sunday, October 25, 2009

Growing Up! Mondays


Happy Monday friends!
I am joining Joanne over at the Blessed blog for her Growing Up! Mondays.
One So Blessed

I was watching my 2 year old this weekend.
I have written before how she likes to mimic me and my mothering.
Well yesterday she was rocking her baby and putting her to sleep.
She carefully tucked her into bed, kissed her on her forehead, patted her tummy, and turned on her night night music box.
It was just so encouraging to me that Sinclair notices how much care her Father and I put into a simple routine.

I hope that these verses will encourage you!






She opens her mouth with wisdom, And on her tongue [is] the law of kindness.



She watches over the ways of her household, And does not eat the bread of idleness.



Her children rise up and call her blessed; Her husband [also], and he praises her:



"Many daughters have done well, But you excel them all."



Charm [is] deceitful and beauty [is] passing, But a woman [who] fears the LORD, she shall be praised.



Give her of the fruit of her hands, And let her own works praise her in the gates.
Proverbs 31: 26-31

2 comments:

  1. these pictures are classic! :) Thanks for the scripture, this is one that God has been using in my life a lot recently! ;)

    ReplyDelete