Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Estate Sale


Friday and Saturday
8AM-3PM
My cousin Kerri has moved and she, and her mother Aunt Coco, are having an estate sale.
They use to have an antique business so there are some wonderful finds.
Prices are so so low:)
This house is right behind mine.
If you are local email me and I will give you directions.

I love birds.
Well owls mostly.
I already grabbed all the owl stuff.
Sorry fellow owl lovers.

Look at this set.
But don't look at those flower mugs.
I think I need those.

This is no garage sale people.
These are quality antiques at garage sale prices.

Looks like a store.
Aunt Coco and Kerri are masters of design.
( and so is Lala)

So come and join us this weekend.
I will be working it on Saturday morning.
Hope to see you there.

3 comments:

  1. You should see the owl piggy bank at Target. SOOOO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i want to go! so sad i'm not in california...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that looks like so much fun! I'm not much a collector of antiques, but I would definitely still have fun shopping. I see that "B" in the back of that last picture. I would have snagged that, for sure!! ;)

    ReplyDelete