Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Del Osso Farms


Yesterday was my niece Kailyn's 3rd birthday.
Happy Birthday beautiful.
We celebrated with my sister and her 2 kiddos, my mom, and Marie. (Kori's mother-in-law)
In Lathrop there is this awesome farm called Del Osso Farms.
They have a bunch of stuff for kiddys at great prices.
(it was a really good price for me because I forgot my wallet, thanks mom)

We rode on a train.

We rode on a tractor.

We tried to pull off each others hats.

We sat in the dirt on pumpkins.

We left our babies holding each other in the dirt, in fancy dresses and tights.

We copied our sister, well I did.
I totally stole this pose Kori took of her daughter.

We bounced in bounce houses.

We had a blast!

3 comments:

  1. Good times! And yes, I had a copyright on the bounce house pose. How much money did I earn since you stole it and just used it? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS! this is so cute! I love your new look! The background is beautiful! :)
    I'm all better! Coffee tomorrow night?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had so much fun with all of you. It was apleasure to treat my kids. Great pics, except mine!

    ReplyDelete