Tuesday, September 15, 2009

This Is How We Do It

It is Tuesday and ya'll know what that means..............it is Tackle it Tuesday.
DaDadaDunn!
Today I am showing you how I tackle a family of four living in a one room house.
I feel very blessed to be living in this house.
In fact I love my home.
But alot of people are confused by how we make it work.
So here is the tour.
( Don't worry it wont take too long!)

Here we have our living room/dining room/rec room/office/nursery.......I am not joking.




See office and nursery.

And Rec Room.

Next room is the bedroom/2 year old room/toy room/diaper changing station/closet.


Then we have the kitchen/other office/laundry room/future nursery/other closet.


When it gets cooler we will move the crib behind that curtain.
So we can possibly reclaim our dining room table.
Here is where we keep all of our mission support raising material and personal files.



See what I mean about the other closet. :)


Well that's how we do it.
Don't you just love to see how other people live.
You crazy voyeurs!


Check out more mama's tackles at 5minutesformom.com

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my site!

    That's awesome. How'd you pare it down?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an inspiration on how much less we really need to live! Thank you for sharing your home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! That is awesome. I am impressed! God has truly given you wisdom and ingenuity! Blessings, Cathrine

    ReplyDelete