Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tackle it Tuesday

Have you ever bathed a baby?
If so you know how slippery they can be.
Some love the water, some hate it, and some are just indifferent to it.
Our little love nugget can be all three in one bath.
With 2 young ones to bathe at night, my old bones were getting a little achy.
While I was still prego I saw this on the Today Show ..............

Rt_babies_090326_main

Behold the Tummy Tub: It's a small bucket that parents can fill with warm water, allowing babies to enjoy a warm bath without fearing they'll drown. For only 36$.
So for this edition of Tackle It Tuesday I thought I would Tackle bathing Rie in a bucket.


She loved it.
I loved it.
What a great way to make bath time less of a Tackle.
And I got this bucket at Target for 2.50$.



Have a blessed Tuesday!
Check out more mama's tackles at 5minutesformom.com

7 comments:

  1. I saw that on the Today Show too! Those tubs were way too cute! What a great find at Target it is the exact same size and shape as the fancy one on TV!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome tackle! I've seen those in magazines before but refused to spend that much! Great repurposing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea, you might have to upgrade a size or too pretty soon! :)

    I saw those in a magazine, apparently it's a European thing?

    Lane would just knock it over and Kailyn would dump it out. But I'm glad Rie Rie likes it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute and glad you found a frugal way to do it as well

    ReplyDelete
  5. This just made me laugh. She's looking at you like "yeah, I'm in a bucket, what's your point?"
    So cute and such a great idea! I agree that you will probably have to upgrade in size pretty quick... I think there are bigger ones in the paint section at Home Depot.
    Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so cute! I would have never thought of that.

    ReplyDelete