Thursday, September 17, 2009

Riette's New Hair Color


My dear friend Missy, whom still hasn't given me any pics of her baby to post, made this hat for Sinclair last year. I saw some similar in a store and told her about them. Now I don't know if ya'll have a friend like Missy, but she is one of those fix it people. You say "I need this", and she will do it. In this case I mentioned I liked the hat and the next day she had made it.
I am not joking.
It fits Riette perfectly and I think it is so stinkin' cute.
Riette naturally has dark brown hair.
Maybe she will be like her mother and always have a different color:)!



2 comments:

  1. It brings out her nordic side very well.

    I will harrass Miss about pictures for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so cute! I can't wait to dress Emery up in some winter clothes. She has that same fish :)

    ReplyDelete