Thursday, September 3, 2009



I have found the cutest crafty/organizing website it is called blueeyedblessings!
Heidi is the brains behind the operation and she is having a craft challenge.
Already I am getting gitty!
You see, I love to create!
I love to paint, modge podge, even color with Sinclair.
As long as it is not a cookie cutter craft, or something that is so hard Martha recommends it!
The challenge is for the month of September.
On October 1st we can all link up and share our fall themed craft.
If you have an idea I would love to hear it, or better yet join me in doing this fun challenge.
Happy Crafting!


2 comments:

  1. Martha rocks. Mine isn't fall themed, but my goal is to get Lane's quilt done this month. And if I'm super crazy, start on mine. I bet those won't happen ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm so excited that you'll be joining us! It really is so much fun and it's a great way to have craft ideas all in one place!

    Thanks for the sweet shout out and for blogging about the challenge.

    ReplyDelete