Friday, September 18, 2009

Hey Look What I Found Friday!


So I went to Target, no surprise there, and I found some fun stuff, people.
Look at these felt stickers.
They have sparkles and I love sparkles.
The best part of it is they were in the dollar spot section.
Oh ya it's my birthday!!!
Sorry, I had to celebrate my joyous find.
Then I found these pretty fall napkins.
I am going to use these items for my fall craft project.
Pictured below is a sneak preview of that project.
Coming to a Blog near you.
October 1st.
I love to craft and I can't wait to get started.
It is such a good outlet I highly recommend it.

(For those of you in the medical community, yes those are bandage shears.
Why not use them to craft since I am a SAHM.)

..........................................................................................................


Here is a pic' of my girls playing together in Tie-Dye.
Another fascination I have.

2 comments:

  1. I knew it! You're making me decorations for Kailyn's pumpkin party. That is SOOOO sweet. I love you sister!!! :)

    No love for the tye dye, sorry hippy. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hippie is spelled with an i and an e............hill billy :) <3

    ReplyDelete