Friday, September 11, 2009

Hey Look What I Found Friday!


Hey look what I found........................Wall Decals!
I have been pining over those big ol' fancy-nancy 100$ ones.
Thanks to the dollar store my wish has come true.

( Sorry I didn't even have the decency to remove the laundry basket from the pic.
But I thought I'd keep it real.)

..........................................................................................................

I am so very thankful I live in this country.
Praying for all the families today that are having a very painful anniversary.






2 comments:

  1. I freaked out when I found cute butterfly decals at target for a dollar. I put them in Kailyn's room. As you probably guessed, they lasted about 2 days. Then they were all ripped off and crumpled into pieces.

    Hopefully yours last longer. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. speaking of wall decals/art, how cute are these flowers???

    http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3380/3590156542_e0a90d50c6.jpg

    only $24 for 25 of them. i am so getting them.

    ReplyDelete