Thursday, September 10, 2009

Bye Bye Mensonides Family


Yesterday was bittersweet. The neighbors moved.
Now these aren't just any ol' neighbors these are my cousins and best friend.
Where are they moving to?
Arkansas?
New York?
Mexico?
No..................just the next street over.
The reason this is sad is because we live on top of each other.
I can look out my window and see Kerri and Lewis any time I want.
Kerri may be running to Target and offer to pick something up.
The Kids can play with each other just by walking out the front door.


See how well they get along.

But this is good ,yes I will just keep on telling myself that. This is good.

After all it is only a golf cart trip on the canal and wha-la you are there.

I love you Lewis,Kerri,Carter, and Alton.
I will miss you.

1 comment:

  1. You think that's bad, what are you going to do when you move to TX?

    I'll miss you to Kerri & fam!! We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete